About Me

My photo
We are extremely blessed! J and I have been happily married for 4 years and continue to grow and learn more about each other everyday(you would think after knowing each other for over 15 years there wouldn't be anything else to learn)!! Josh is currently a submarine officer in the Navy. We just finished up our shore duty in Monterey, CA and SOAC(dept.head school) in Groton, CT and are now living in Virginia for a short while where Josh is the ENG on the Tennessee. We will be moving to Georgia with in the next year and couldn't be more excited! While Josh is busy on the submarine I am busy raising our two sweet little girls Adah and Michaela! We love being parents and watching our sweet baby girls grow, change, and learn each day! Can't forget about our first "children"...our crazy cats Izzy and Ollie! We have been blessed with the best friends and family in the world. We can't wait to see what God has in store for us in the coming years!

Blog Archive

Saturday, December 4, 2010

DPP December 4

So I may have went a little overboard on pictures today but I'm sure mine and Josh's family won't mind since I haven't been so good at posting pics or updating the blog! Josh finally taught me how to access pictures from the camera and get them on the computer! I have started to use the big camera more since I know how to get them to the computer!

This is Adah looking at the ornaments on the tree before our adventure out to see Santa and Mrs. Claus!

This evening was Adah's friend Caitlyn's 2nd birthday party and Gymboree's Music and play! Adah loved it! She even crawled through a tunnel for the first time....ate pizza and cake! Thankfully she talked herself tired on the car ride home and went straight to sleep in her bed!

Adah and Cait eating pizza!
mmmmmm....I love pizza!
WHOA! This tunnel thing is pretty cool!
"Ma-ma....ma-ma!" Animals are her FAVORITE!
She LOVES mirrors too!
The rest of these pictures are from yesterday! This is what Adah looks like when she watches Dora...its serious business!

I just love that little face to death!
mouth open and all....
this is one of my FAVORITE pictures right now! haha! It makes me laugh so hard! She is such a little ham!
Before Dora Adah and I had a little snack of homemade chex mix....or ce-all as she calls it!
CHEESE!
This is what I get when she first wakes up from nap....don't you just feel so sorry for her!
Her hair is a HOT mess!

1 comment:

RT said...

Welcome to the December Photo Project! I'm so glad you are joining up to make great memories this month. Your daughter is absolutely precious! Blessings on the new addition, too. :)