About Me

My photo
We are extremely blessed! J and I have been happily married for 4 years and continue to grow and learn more about each other everyday(you would think after knowing each other for over 15 years there wouldn't be anything else to learn)!! Josh is currently a submarine officer in the Navy. We just finished up our shore duty in Monterey, CA and SOAC(dept.head school) in Groton, CT and are now living in Virginia for a short while where Josh is the ENG on the Tennessee. We will be moving to Georgia with in the next year and couldn't be more excited! While Josh is busy on the submarine I am busy raising our two sweet little girls Adah and Michaela! We love being parents and watching our sweet baby girls grow, change, and learn each day! Can't forget about our first "children"...our crazy cats Izzy and Ollie! We have been blessed with the best friends and family in the world. We can't wait to see what God has in store for us in the coming years!

Blog Archive

Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday Fab 5

This is going to be a quick one because since I a doing daily pictures with the DPP I have told most of the FABULOUS things that have happened this week! Here are 5 Fabulous happenings in the Dishmon household this week:

1. Adah and I are so thankful for new friends.....well at least one good new friend! On Tuesday we went with our new friends Stephanie and her daughter to check out a new target in the area that also has a chick fil a by it so of course we had to go to chick fil a too and let the girls play! Don't judge...we are both WAY pregnant!

2. On Wednesday I had my OB appointment and found out that we get to meet our sweet angel on or before the 22nd or 23rd if she is stubborn like her sister! I got to go to the appointment alone since Stephanie was kind enough to let Adah come over and play with Caitlyn while I went! After the appointment Stephanie and her husband had Adah and I over for dinner and to play a little longer!

3. Thursday was mine and Josh's 4 year anniversary! Can't believe it has already been 4 years! I love that man more today than the day I met him back before I was even in high school(and my 10yr reunion is this coming summer!!!) or either of us were driving!

4. On Thursday Stephanie invited Adah and I to go to one of her meetup group dates! We went to a local pottery place to to hand and foot prints of the kids! Lets just say it was and EPIC FAIL! The pottery lady was at least strong enough to restrain Adah's foot and hand (with my permission) to get a print! You might think I am a mean mom but you have NO IDEA how chicken this child is! I know it is partly my fault since we have moved so much in her short little life and she hasn't been around a steady group of people or kids for anytime at all and we haven't gotten out and done NEAR as much as I wanted to! I just hope she gets over it soon cause there are so many things I want to do with her but she is TOO strong for me to handle a lot of the time!

5. Like I said in my previous post (DPP Dec.3) we attempted to see Santa and Mrs. Claus tonight and that again was another FAIL! We didn't force her Santa....this time. BUT da-da made it home in time to go with us so that made the night sooo much better!

No comments: