Adah and I had a pretty relaxed day....it was too cold to go out anywhere so we just hung out at home in our PJs all day and watched Dora and played! This evening Adah's friend Caitlyn came over to play so that her parents and grandpa could go to a comedy show in VA Beach! Adah LOVES Caitlyn and they had fun laughing, playing, eating dinner, snacking and watching Elmo. I even got to try out putting 2 girls down for bed! Since we have a crib and everything is set up Caitlyn went down here until her mommy and daddy get home! So far it has been great! Here are some pictures of the fun!
These next 3 picks are in the opposite order but I'm too tired to fix it....Caitlyn sat in the little chair first and was being silly and as soon as she got up Adah HAD to sit there too....Adah hardly EVER sits in that chair! And we normally don't have the bar up but Caitlyn found it before she got in the chair and insisted that it go on!
.jpg)

2 comments:
isn't the way pictures upload DUMB? oh and ps: if i don't go to MI maybe i can come visit? just saying :)
Cute, cute pictures!!! I'm so glad Adah has a little friend!!
I love ya'll!
Mom/Grandma
Post a Comment