Adah and I had a busy day today....we got up early(by Adah's doing not mine) and had breakfast and headed to Norfolk to meet up with our Labor and Delivery photographer at the mall kid zone so that Adah and her son could play while we met and discussed everything! I am super excited about her being our photographer! She does great work and I even booked her to do our newborn session a week after she is born! You can check out her work HERE! After we were done meeting with her we grabbed some lunch and then I had to go and look for a jacket for Adah since there is a chance of snow here on Sunday and it isn't suppose to get higher than 43 the next 2 weeks so I figured she needs more than just a light sweater....but I failed to find one that I liked or that wasn't RIDICULOUSLY priced! After shopping we rushed up to make sure that we got home in time to meet the nap window...luckily we made it and Adah took a LONG 2 hour nap! I on the other hand did not get to nap because I was making a bow holder and bows for Adah's little friend Caitlyn whose birthday party is tomorrow night! This afternoon/evening there was a Christmas party at our complex and Santa and Mrs. Claus where there so I figured I should get Adah dressed up and see if we could get a good picture before dragging her out to the mall to deal with the drama there.....and I was not surprised that it was an EPIC FAIL! Adah screamed and cried for DADDY as soon as Santa even looked at her and said hi! So much for that! Call me evil but I am still going to take her to the mall and make her sit on his lap even if she is crying....I gotta have a picture for each year! Hopefully it won't traumatize her too bad!
Since I was going to post a cute little picture of her with Santa and Mrs. Claus and that obviously did not happen I had to resort to this:
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment