Today, December 2, 2010 I celebrate 4 WONDERFUL years of marriage to the MOST amazing man in the world! It has been such an adventure....lots of laughs.....LOTS of tears....lots of fun....TONS of Blessings! These have truly been the best 4 years of my life! We have moved 4 different times...lived in 3 different states.....moved across country 2 times.....welcomed 1 perfect little girl into our lives and are about to welcome our 2nd! I am so truly blessed to be married to such a loving man who spoils me...loves me no matter what....supports me....encourages me....laughs at me and with me.....Josh you truly are the BEST friend, husband and father I could have ever hoped and dreamed for!
Enough with the sappy talk and on to the gift...which is what my picture is today....in the words of my friend Rachel "You are just as spoiled as Adah!" :
This morning (Josh leaves before I wake up) I got up to this sitting on the kitchen counter and immediately said "Joshua Michael, you are in so much trouble!":
Quick update on baby D2: We still do not have a name! AAAHHH I know...I need to hurry because I found out yesterday that I will be induced on DEC 22! Thats right just 3 short weeks away...thats if she doesn't come before then! So if all goes well we will be home and spending Christmas with 2 sweet girls!
The hubby is finally home so I am going to go spend 30mins with him before its time to go to bed!


.jpg)
3 comments:
what a beautiful necklace!! and happy anniversary!!!
You are TRULY spoiled..and I imagine ALL the girls in Josh's life will be..
Love to all!
Aunt Kathy
Oh, I LOVE that necklace! It is wonderful!!!
I thank God each day for my wonderful sons, daughter-in-law and granddaughter! I love ya'll so very much!! I can hardly wait to see our new little girl!!
All my love!
Mom/Grandma
Post a Comment