After and exhausting morning of dealing with the USPS and all their stupidity...seriously....Adah and I went and got Da-Dee a little surprise! I didn't know if I liked how it turned out when I first saw it but as I look at it more and more through out the day....yes I would go look at it every time i thought about it....I think I really like it!

I got Josh this bible back in 2007 while he was stationed on the Alexandria for his JO tour and had it engraved with the boat name and he would take it with him while underway. I was looking at it when we unpacked after moving here and thought he couldn't carry it on the new boat with his old boats name....so I decided to just add his new boat to it! I had wanted it to go underneath the Alex name but they said that there wasn't enough room so above it went! I think it is kinda neat and special!
Don't worry he has seen it and seems to really like it! I'm not good at keeping secrets or surprises from him!
1 comment:
love it!!
Post a Comment