Me, Becca, Kelly, and Ashley
Sunday, September 9, 2007
Labor Weekend in TEXAS!
It took a little long to post but I had a great week at home with my family over the labor day weekend. I was a quick but good visit. My uncle and cousins came in town from East Texas so that was good to get to see them. I had a great time haning out with the rest of my family! I also was able to visit with some of my friends from church......kelly, Becca, and the Siems family! Josh wasn't able to go with me because he had to spend the whole weekend studing for his big test that he took last tuesday and now he will be leaving on Tuesday for his interview in DC. Well...that is it for now....we are getting the apartment ready for all of the visitors that we are about to have. Enjoy the pics! (PS.....Mrs. Calton....don't talk to me about udating....you have a lot of posting to do the catch up with me!)
Me, Becca, Kelly, and Ashley
Being crazy with the camera....
Kel and I being goofy!
My sis and I
Me and Becca's CRAZY EYE
BEAUTIFUL AVA! I LOVE THIS GIRL!
Me, Becca, Kelly, and Ashley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Looks like you had a great time in Texas. I know it was so good to see your family!
i thought bri was your most favorite girl in the world? it's ok if ava is your favorite girl in texas, but bri has got to be your most favorite girl in connecticut... i think you should clarify. :)
Post a Comment