About Me

My photo
We are extremely blessed! J and I have been happily married for 4 years and continue to grow and learn more about each other everyday(you would think after knowing each other for over 15 years there wouldn't be anything else to learn)!! Josh is currently a submarine officer in the Navy. We just finished up our shore duty in Monterey, CA and SOAC(dept.head school) in Groton, CT and are now living in Virginia for a short while where Josh is the ENG on the Tennessee. We will be moving to Georgia with in the next year and couldn't be more excited! While Josh is busy on the submarine I am busy raising our two sweet little girls Adah and Michaela! We love being parents and watching our sweet baby girls grow, change, and learn each day! Can't forget about our first "children"...our crazy cats Izzy and Ollie! We have been blessed with the best friends and family in the world. We can't wait to see what God has in store for us in the coming years!

Blog Archive

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Nothin new here....

There hasn't been much going on here in the big CT! Josh is still in school until mid September. He takes his written exam September 4th and then he leaves for Washington DC to take his oral interview/exam on September 12th and 13th. Keep him in your prayers as he gets ready for all of this. With Josh being in school...it means that he is not on the boat during the week so he has duty EVERY weekend....which sucks....but what are gonna do. He has duty today so he got yesterday off so we were able to have a Saturday together. We drove to Rhode Island.....its as far of a drive as that sounds.....and went to the Misquamicut Beach in Rhode Island. It took us about 20 minutes to get there. It was a lot of fun and really relaxing. It was a high of 78 which was HOT since Friday we has a high of 58! Gotta love Connecticut! Sooo...anyways....we spent the day at the beach and then went shopping in Rhode Island before we had to pick up Rachel and Kyle for the airport! Josh and I are both definitely feeling the sun that we got yesterday on our bodies today. It was so cool and breezy by the water that we didn't realize we were getting so much sun.....so we are a little pink/red today! Oh well! I love it......I haven't been in the sun as much since I moved to CT so I like getting as much color as I can! Thats it for us for now. I'm gonna go finish cleaning the apartment while Josh is on duty!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great Saturday!

Hey, did ya'll ever get any other pictures of Josh being pinned? I'd love to see them if you did.

Love you!

Momma Ward said...

78 does not deserve to be called HOT.....have you already forgotten Texas....today it is 101, tomorrow is suppose to be 104....you won't make it in Texas anymore......what has happened to you!!!!! Love you lots....from the REAL HOT STATE! Momma

Rachel said...

Update this stinkin' blog! I updated mine tonight, so there!

Love you!