Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Fun week with many visitors!
Well.....It has been a long but fun 10 days of family visiting us! We are so glad that everyone got to come and see us and we are so blessed to have such great family! The week started off the friday before last with some of Josh's family visiting. Josh's Dad and stepmom visited for the first time! We had so much fun showing them around and just getting to hang out with them! We also got to celebrate his dad's birthday with him which was nice and I know Josh really enjoyed being able to do that! After they left, my parents and Aunt Kathy and Uncle Joe came to visit. My mom and dad have been up here a few times now but it was Aunt Kathy and Joe's first time! We had a lot of fun....shopping.....gambling....playing Wii.....visiting the wineries! My dad and Aunt Kathy and Joe left on Friday morning and headed down to Georgia to pick up a tractor from my uncle sonny and drive it back to Texas....I know it is a little crazy.......but hey what can I say! Thats not all the visitors though......on thursday...the day before they left my grandma and grandpa came to visit! I am so glad that they were able to come and visit and see where I am now. My mom and grandparents stayed until this past sunday.....we had so much "gambling".......eating sea food.....and so much more! We were so blessed to have so many visitors! We really enjoyed having everyone here and getting to show everyone around! Now that everyone is gone Josh and I are now preparing for him to leave again really soon. Josh has been working a lot this past week or so......he is currently working 12hour nights......so he goes into work at 5:45pm and comes home at 7:15am as i am heading off too work.....so when I get home he is sleeping and they he gets up so he can eat dinner and then heads back to work. It kinda sucks.....I feel like he is already gone....but what are you gonna do.....I guess this is the life of the navy! Well....I guess that is it for now.....not much else is going on here! I will post picuters of all the fun with all the visitors as soon as this dumb sight will let me download them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Glad everyone had a good visit. When is Josh leaving again and for how long?
Post a Comment