Yesterday Josh and I went to Providence with Kyle and Rachel. Kyle took us to show us a park there that he does some climbing at. When we got there we noticed that there were people out on the pond/lake ICE SKATING! Of course Rachel and I got excited and wanted to go out on it. So we did! Here are a few pictures of us playing on the ice. After the ice adventure we went to the mall there and walked around.....Rachel and I decided to work out a little on the "horse" machine. Then we all went to dinner at Dave and Busters and played arcade games. Of course Josh and Kyle had to play some shooting games so I thought I would get an action shot of that! Hope you enjoy!
.JPG)
(me about to fall!)
.JPG)
(Josh and I)
.JPG)
(the frozen pond)
.JPG)
(Kyle and Rachel)
.JPG)
(Rachel and I "working out")
.JPG)
(Josh and Kyle shooting people)
3 comments:
That looks like so much fun! Easy with the guns, Guys.
Love Dad
Looks like ya'll had a blast....the ice looks like fun..would love to do that but I bet it was really cold.....Love ya'll Momma
Your furniture is gorgeous!!! And it looks like you had so much fun in Providence. I just love the pictures you posted!
I'm so excited to be coming to see ya'll this Friday. I love ya'll so much!
Mom/Debbie
Post a Comment