About Me

My photo
We are extremely blessed! J and I have been happily married for 4 years and continue to grow and learn more about each other everyday(you would think after knowing each other for over 15 years there wouldn't be anything else to learn)!! Josh is currently a submarine officer in the Navy. We just finished up our shore duty in Monterey, CA and SOAC(dept.head school) in Groton, CT and are now living in Virginia for a short while where Josh is the ENG on the Tennessee. We will be moving to Georgia with in the next year and couldn't be more excited! While Josh is busy on the submarine I am busy raising our two sweet little girls Adah and Michaela! We love being parents and watching our sweet baby girls grow, change, and learn each day! Can't forget about our first "children"...our crazy cats Izzy and Ollie! We have been blessed with the best friends and family in the world. We can't wait to see what God has in store for us in the coming years!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

February...and freezing!!!

Wow....its been awhile since I last posted! I've been trying to spend as much time with Josh as I can before he leaves for 2 months! I guess since he has been home now for a week I can post some picuters of the shower! It was so much fun and Kristin and the other girls did a great job of making New England style food! Here ae some pictures:

Here is our matching Boston gear from Annette....she wanted to make sure that we got in with the "right" New England Team.....for those who don't know....up here you are either a Boston fan or a NY Yankees fan!
This variety of kitchen utensils and cookies and hot chocolate mix is from Jodi!
These two are from Jessica....the full atlas of Connecticut so I don't get lost and a scrapbook that actually has one of the flowers that I had in my bouquet!
These are my cubble duds! They are from Jen so that I will stay warm in the below freezing weather!

This is a picture of all the ladies....well...most of them. They all were told to dress in red and black since those were my colors. I by chance wore a white sweater! Starting with the back left: Caroline, Michelle, Jessica, Me, Jen, Rachel, Bonnie, Tina. Starting bottom left: Jodi, Kelly, and Kristin.
This is a bucket that I got from Bonnie and it has a Mystic/New England Cookbook in it and pancake mix with syrup!
This is a really pretty serving plate and server that I got from Michelle. She lives in NY and is actually a girlfriend not a wife....but one in the same!
Well, that is pretty much it....a few things not pictured on here are several gift cards to Target and Home Goods....and my gift from the Wardroom(officer) Wives was a silver charm that has the Alexandria crest ( Josh's boat) on one side and my Initials on the other.....my first thing with my new initails on it!
Other than that Josh and I have just been hanging out...doing taxes.....working out and looking for a job for me! Hopefully by the end of the month I will have something! Oh....exciting news....I got my plane ticket to TEXAS! I hope to see as many of you as I can.....so all you LBC people don't miss church on Easter Sunday! Well....I think this is enough for one post!

4 comments:

Lindsay Ward said...

Looks like a fun shower! I keep hearing how cold it is up north and I am so glad I am here! Hope you are enjoying it. How long will you be in town for? What are the dates? Just want to make sure Justin and I don't miss you :) At first I though those Boston things were for a baby. But then I realized only your Dad would give baby stuff before a baby was on the way :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had time to post these new pictures!! Look like ya'll had a great time at the shower. You are very fortunate to have all those new friends!!

I can't wait to see ya'll in a little over a week now.

Debbie/Mom

The Dishmons said...

For those wondering.....I will be in Texas April 4-10!!!

Anonymous said...

That boston redsox stuff makes me want to puke!!!!! I better never hear of you two actually wearing it.