Just thought I would write because I am bored. Josh has duty tonight so he won't be home.....the bad part is that the big storm is hitting us tonight and if the base gets closed he will have to stay there all day tomorrow and have duty since no one will be able to get on to swap out with him! Kinda frustrating....so hopefully the base won't get closed!
I started taking a spin class....I absolutely love it! It is really hard work but it is well worth it. I can tell that it is starting to work for me as far as toning/muscle building and weight loss. Josh won't do it with me...he just goes and does his usual work out while I do that. The best part of it is that the class is free! There are some perks of Josh being in the Navy!
Josh leaves again at the end of this month. Not too excited about that but once he gets back he will be here for awhile. Josh is really excited about this underway though because they get to bust through the ice in the north pole! Not only that they will be on tv doing it! Once we find out more details I will let you all know in case you are interested!
Well....I'm gonna go watch American Idol! Bye!
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Please let me know about the tv thing. Nick would love (not to mention bragging rights at school) to see his Uncle on tv. I will get satellite for this. Stay warm and safe, love and miss you guys.
Amber
Post a Comment