Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Update....
JOSH IS COMING HOME TODAY!!!!! I'm so excited! It has felt like an eternity! I wanted to wait and post about the shower until he got home and saw what we got! Sorry....you will just have to wait until tonight or tomorrow! I've been really busy lately taking care of Izzy! Our poor baby has a tapeworm! I have had to get her medicine at the vet......try to feed her as much as possible because she has lost weight and clean up her vomit! Oh the joy! Hopefully she will be better soon! Its actually kinda crazy because my friend Rachel got two cats at the same place a week before we got Izzy and her cat has a tapeworm too.....so at least her and I have gotten to experiance this together! Thats it for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
3 comments:
I know it must have seemed long to you! But was he gone shorter than he was originally supposed to be gone? The longest I have gone without seeing Justin was 11 days when I had to work in Austin. It wasn't fun but at least I was the one working my butt off! So I barely had time to think.
I am so glad Josh is home, you sound so much better. Stay warm up there, looks like you may be getting that snow you have been wanting. Love and miss you Mom
Hey, I'm glad Josh is home! Amanda, give him a kiss for me!!
Love ya'll!
Debbie/Mom
Post a Comment