Wednesday, February 21, 2007
........
It has been about week since my last post. Josh and I had a great Valentine's Day. He got off work around noon so we had the rest of the day to hang out together. We went and saw the movie Music and Lyrics....it was a really good movie.....we enjoyed it...plus it was nice to go on a little date. That evening we went to dinner and this really cute seafood restraunt in downtown Mystic. It was decorated for valentine's and we got to sit in this really nice and romantic room with a fireplace....it was fun! We survived the snow/ice storm and now it has warmed up a bit....it is in the 40's for the next couple of days but we are suppose to be getting snow again real soon. Josh's mom came and visited this past weekend....which was fun. We didn't do a whole lot but we hung out...went shopping....and took her to see the Nautilus museum. Now it is only a matter of days before Josh leaves me for a LONG time. He is missing my birthday for the second year in a row so we are going to celebrate this weekend since it is our last together for awhile. I will however be having LOTS of visitors while he is gone. Deanna....a friend from Baylor is coming in on March 2 and we will be going to hang out with Ashley and Austin in Boston or they will come here. Then Ashley(sister) and Kelly Jordan(pretty much my sister) are going to be coming March 9-15!!! We will probably be going to NYC and checking that out since neither of them have been there! Who knows what else we will do! Then my little brother is planning on coming up with one of his freinds right after Ashley and Kelly leave. Best of all.......I get to come home to TEXAS soon! Being of April and I'm there! Although I am sad Josh is leaving....at least I have a lot to look forward to so hopefully it will go by fast! I do have two big job possibilities that I should find out about this week.....so hopefully one will come thourgh! Thats it for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment