Saturday, March 3, 2012
Ms. M is 14 months
Well, I guess she is closer to 14 1/2 but better late than never! She is quite the mover! She loves to run, climb, etc.! She is still our adventurous one. She loves to take things from Adah or from around Adah and run as fast as she can and hide it or herself from Adah! She knows exactly what to do to make her sister mad and she thinks it is so funny! I love that Michaela loves to go see Adah each time she wakes up! Adah is the first person she wants to see. She just wants me to get her out of the crib and put her on the floor so that she can run as fast as she can to Adah's door and will stand there knocking until I open then when I do she runs as fast as she can to climb in Adah's bed screaming with delight! Michaela is such a smart girl! She doesn't really say anything yet but will copy all the sounds we make. She knows what eveything is if I ask her to go get somethign or point to something she knows exactly what I'm talking about. She pretends to talk on the phone, brush her hair, put bows in her hair, etc. I think she doesn't talk much bc Adah talks too much! She is getting her 7th tooth right now. She loves to throw her hands up when we say hip hip hooray or when we ask her how big she is. She loves to clap! If you ask her to get Adah's belly button she will run straight to Adah and poke her in the belly button. She loves to tickle tickle tickle herself. If you ask her if her pants are too tight she will suck in her belly and we die laughing! lol! She is growing so much! She is in size 3 diapers and I'm not sure how much she weighs. We take her to the Dr. on the 20th for her hip. Her left hip is higher than the right and so they referred us out to a pediatric orthopedic dr! We are hoping its nothing but going just to double check! We love you little M so much! You are still mommys little girl and you don't like it when mommy leaves your site! You are such a joy to be around and you smile can light up a room! You are our precious little baby and we love you soo so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment