About Me

My photo
We are extremely blessed! J and I have been happily married for 4 years and continue to grow and learn more about each other everyday(you would think after knowing each other for over 15 years there wouldn't be anything else to learn)!! Josh is currently a submarine officer in the Navy. We just finished up our shore duty in Monterey, CA and SOAC(dept.head school) in Groton, CT and are now living in Virginia for a short while where Josh is the ENG on the Tennessee. We will be moving to Georgia with in the next year and couldn't be more excited! While Josh is busy on the submarine I am busy raising our two sweet little girls Adah and Michaela! We love being parents and watching our sweet baby girls grow, change, and learn each day! Can't forget about our first "children"...our crazy cats Izzy and Ollie! We have been blessed with the best friends and family in the world. We can't wait to see what God has in store for us in the coming years!

Blog Archive

Friday, February 3, 2012

Update!

I feel like there is never enough time to blog or catch up!  I guess when you have 2 little ones running you non stop you don't have time for much else!

Adah is still enjoying school and learning so much!  She is quite the talking and LOVES to sing!  Today I thanked her for being polite and she responded "I'm not snow white!  I'm sleeping beauty!"  She is too funny!  She has really gotten into dressing up lately and I love it!  She also really loves baby dolls!  She hugs them, comforts them, puts them in time out, changes their diapers, puts them to bed, prays with them, sings to them, etc!  She is such a good mommy!  She likes for me to call her mommy and says that I am not mommy, that I am ms. Amanda!  When I put her hair in a pony tail she says "i'm ms Amanda!" and when she wants to her hair in a pony tail she tells me that she wants to be ms Amanda!  She has such a great imagination too!  I have such a love/hate feeling toward the age she is right now!  She is learning so much and becoming such and amazing, beautiful, caring, loving, demanding, bossy, opinionated, stubborn, hot tempered little girl!  I just love her to pieces and get excited to spend each new day with her and see what she is going to say, do or learn next!




 Michaela is growing and learning like crazy too!  She loves to do what ever her sister is doing and also loves to do everything her sister doesn't want her to do!  She loves to carry purses!  She is a serious eater and sometimes I am afraid that she doesn't know when she is full!  She would eat all day if I let her!  She is finally getting more teeth!  She still favors her mommy!  She naps and goes to bed SO good!  She is super ticklish and loves to laugh!  She also loves to be chased!  She now knows what a cow and a sheep say and gets so excited when she makes the sound that they make!  I just love seeing her smiling face each morning and the excitement she gets when we head toward Adah's room each morning!  She wants a hug from mommy but then she wants to run to her sister's room and as soon as we open the door she squeals with excitement and runs straight to her bed!  I just love my girls!

We took the girls to their first circus!  They both loved it!  I think we are going to have to start going each year!



 The weather here has yet to get cold!  It has been absolutely perfect here!  Sunny and in the 70's!  Thats the kind of winter I like!  I'm glad it has been so nice bc the girls just LOVE to be outside!











 We have also been going to the zoo a lot which is one of the girls favorite things to do!


No comments: