About Me

My photo
We are extremely blessed! J and I have been happily married for 4 years and continue to grow and learn more about each other everyday(you would think after knowing each other for over 15 years there wouldn't be anything else to learn)!! Josh is currently a submarine officer in the Navy. We just finished up our shore duty in Monterey, CA and SOAC(dept.head school) in Groton, CT and are now living in Virginia for a short while where Josh is the ENG on the Tennessee. We will be moving to Georgia with in the next year and couldn't be more excited! While Josh is busy on the submarine I am busy raising our two sweet little girls Adah and Michaela! We love being parents and watching our sweet baby girls grow, change, and learn each day! Can't forget about our first "children"...our crazy cats Izzy and Ollie! We have been blessed with the best friends and family in the world. We can't wait to see what God has in store for us in the coming years!

Blog Archive

Monday, March 21, 2011

More pictures!

Both girls are still napping so I am taking advantage of uploading and posting pics!  It may be a little bit of a picture overload but when I get the chance to upload pictures I gotta upload what I can!

Here are a few from our trip to Williamsburg!
 Michaela snuggling with her Auntie Rachel!
 Auntie Rachel is the best!  Adah was a little jealous, and by a little I mean a lot, so she had to get in on the Auntie Rachel singing fun!
 How cute is little Brennan!  I just love this guy!
 The three cutest little toddlers in the world!

 So proud of her sucker!

These next few pictures are of the girls and their new hats from Jane!  Thank you so much Jane for the ADORABLE hats!  We LOVE them!




 I could just eat this little peanut up!  LOVE her so much!


Last week it was so beautiful here that we took advantage of the park!  Of course we went with Adah's BFF and Boyfriend Hayden and his mommy Nikki!

















Anyone we run into or know says that Adah is my little mini me....well Michaela is the spitting image of her daddy!  At least we both got a mini me!  I just love how different Adah and Michaela are!  They are both so special and beautiful in their own little way!  I'm such a proud mommy and I love my girls and their daddy more than words can say!

 Adah, jealous again that M was getting the attention!  I have a feeling there is going to be a lot of competition btw the two of them!  Adah thinks that Josh is just her daddy!  Maybe since A looks like me and is a BIG TIME daddy's girl then M will be a mommy's girl since she looks like Josh!  Ha!

 M will be 3 months tomorrow!  This is what she loves to do....eat her hands!  She is getting so big!  Come back tomorrow for an update on M and what she is doing lately!
 This last picture is the best I could get of Adah in her outfit that coordinates with M!  She gets tired of me taking so many pictures!

3 comments:

Lindsay Ward said...

love that her hair is getting so long! great pics!

valerie said...

seriously thought... Michaela couldn't look more like Josh if she tried! Love your beautiful girls and miss all of you!

Anonymous said...

As Adah would say "come here...hurry, hurry". Can't wait to see all of you!!! Love the pictures. Aunt Kathy