About Me

My photo
We are extremely blessed! J and I have been happily married for 4 years and continue to grow and learn more about each other everyday(you would think after knowing each other for over 15 years there wouldn't be anything else to learn)!! Josh is currently a submarine officer in the Navy. We just finished up our shore duty in Monterey, CA and SOAC(dept.head school) in Groton, CT and are now living in Virginia for a short while where Josh is the ENG on the Tennessee. We will be moving to Georgia with in the next year and couldn't be more excited! While Josh is busy on the submarine I am busy raising our two sweet little girls Adah and Michaela! We love being parents and watching our sweet baby girls grow, change, and learn each day! Can't forget about our first "children"...our crazy cats Izzy and Ollie! We have been blessed with the best friends and family in the world. We can't wait to see what God has in store for us in the coming years!

Blog Archive

Monday, March 21, 2011

Few pictures

I wanted to share a few pictures for family...some of these are a month old but I figured I would upload them since I haven't had a chance to put newer ones on the computer!

We got back on Thursday from a fun week trip to Williamsburg, VA with Rachel, Brennan, Amanda Cizek, and Parker!  I was so good to see friends and to let the kids play!

Right now we are trying to enjoy our last 2 months in VA before heading to Georgia!  We are also trying to spend as much time with Josh as his work will allow before the girls and I move!

Both girls are doing great and growing like weeds!  Hopefully soon I can get on a regular blogging schedule since I will need some way of keep track of things and posting pictures for Josh to see!


 Adah finally has enough hair to put in a ponytail!  Here she is back in February with her first pony tail!
 Sisters in their matching flannel shirts!


 I love those three pictures of Adah playing with my headband after her bath one night!   She is such a funny girl!  I just love her!
 Sisters sharing a laugh!
 Cutie little M!

 Adah loves to try on her hats!  The second picture is my favorite...any baseball cap she calls her Gpa hat!  I guess my dad wears a hat too much and now she thinks all baseball hats are Gpa hats!  haha!
The girls first bath together!

No comments: