About Me

My photo
We are extremely blessed! J and I have been happily married for 4 years and continue to grow and learn more about each other everyday(you would think after knowing each other for over 15 years there wouldn't be anything else to learn)!! Josh is currently a submarine officer in the Navy. We just finished up our shore duty in Monterey, CA and SOAC(dept.head school) in Groton, CT and are now living in Virginia for a short while where Josh is the ENG on the Tennessee. We will be moving to Georgia with in the next year and couldn't be more excited! While Josh is busy on the submarine I am busy raising our two sweet little girls Adah and Michaela! We love being parents and watching our sweet baby girls grow, change, and learn each day! Can't forget about our first "children"...our crazy cats Izzy and Ollie! We have been blessed with the best friends and family in the world. We can't wait to see what God has in store for us in the coming years!

Blog Archive

Friday, September 18, 2009

Growing up so fast....

Yesterday seemed to be so long. I woke up early to drive my friend Amanda and her little one to the airport and of course took Adah with me. It is about a 3 hour round trip drive....and I was soo nervous how Adah would do since she eats every 3 hours like clock work and SCREAMS when it is time and I have not fed her yet. I think I must have prayed a million prayers from the time I woke up to the time we made it back to Monterey...... thankfully Adah was PERFECT! She slept the ENTIRE way! What a champ! Once we got home of course she wouldn't nap anymore during the day b/c she took the longest morning nap EVER and unfortunately I am getting sick and felt like crap all day yesterday and still today! It makes it so hard to play and be happy.....but then again how can you not be happy when you have such a precious little face to look at! Luckily Josh got home a little early and took Adah for a little bit and played so that I could rest for about 30min.!

While Josh was gone to school and Adah and I were playing in her room I started to realize that she was purposely reaching for her toys....I got really excited and started to dangle some in front of her face and sure enough she would grab them and transfer them btw her hands and then put them in her mouth! She is such a big girl! As soon as daddy got home we had to show him her new trick.....and we even got it on video!

Enjoy! (This is a video from today with Josh's phone)



3 comments:

valerie said...

OH MY WORD!!!! i can't wait to see you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is one of the cutest babies and cutest videos i have ever seen!!

Mary Pat said...

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well! Hopefully that will pass soon. The video is adorable...good job Adah! And I love the new header picture. That outfit is so cute...and so is the little girl! : )

Debbie said...

OH MY GOSH!!! That's the cutest thing I've ever seen!!!! She is just growing so fast and doing so good. Ya'll are just doing an amazing job with her!

I love ya'll so much!!

Mom/Grandma