About Me

My photo
We are extremely blessed! J and I have been happily married for 4 years and continue to grow and learn more about each other everyday(you would think after knowing each other for over 15 years there wouldn't be anything else to learn)!! Josh is currently a submarine officer in the Navy. We just finished up our shore duty in Monterey, CA and SOAC(dept.head school) in Groton, CT and are now living in Virginia for a short while where Josh is the ENG on the Tennessee. We will be moving to Georgia with in the next year and couldn't be more excited! While Josh is busy on the submarine I am busy raising our two sweet little girls Adah and Michaela! We love being parents and watching our sweet baby girls grow, change, and learn each day! Can't forget about our first "children"...our crazy cats Izzy and Ollie! We have been blessed with the best friends and family in the world. We can't wait to see what God has in store for us in the coming years!

Blog Archive

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Giggles for Daddy!

Two post in one day...watch out! I just couldn't pass up sharing this one with the grandparents/great grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc! Adah laughed for the 3rd time today....I know that seems silly to post about but it was the first time that Josh got to hear her laugh! He was so excited! He was upstairs changing her and all of the sudden he yells "Hun...COME HERE!" I thought oh crap...either she pooped all over everything...there is alot of blood in her stool....etc. I get up there and he goes "I think she laughed"! Sure enough she was laughing at Daddy trying to teach her how to say baa baa! I guess daddy is pretty funny looking! I ran down stairs and grabbed his phone cause it is the easier to take videos with and upload than the camera! Here is a short clip of her laughing a little...by the time I got up there with the phone Daddy wasn't so funny anymore so I had to resort to my trick of putting her foot in her face/mouth!



2 comments:

valerie said...

is it weird that i just watched that video at least 10 times in a row? and that's a conservative estimation. just saying. i could watch this all day!

Rachel said...

That is super-dee-duper cute! I love that she laughs when you put her foot in her mouth. I put my foot in my mouth sometimes (but that is usually figuratively and not literally). I'm glad Josh was able to hear her.