About Me

My photo
We are extremely blessed! J and I have been happily married for 4 years and continue to grow and learn more about each other everyday(you would think after knowing each other for over 15 years there wouldn't be anything else to learn)!! Josh is currently a submarine officer in the Navy. We just finished up our shore duty in Monterey, CA and SOAC(dept.head school) in Groton, CT and are now living in Virginia for a short while where Josh is the ENG on the Tennessee. We will be moving to Georgia with in the next year and couldn't be more excited! While Josh is busy on the submarine I am busy raising our two sweet little girls Adah and Michaela! We love being parents and watching our sweet baby girls grow, change, and learn each day! Can't forget about our first "children"...our crazy cats Izzy and Ollie! We have been blessed with the best friends and family in the world. We can't wait to see what God has in store for us in the coming years!

Blog Archive

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Too Cute!!!

I received another package yesterday from our really good friends Ashley and Austin! I went to college with Ashley and Austin.....they got married the July before us and moved to Boston, Massachussets and as most of you know Josh and I married in December and moved to Connecticut...so we practically moved together and became "neighbors"! It was so much fun having them live so close....I went to Boston several times while Josh was out to sea and even with him.....and they came to visit us several times! They moved just about a month before we moved to California....unfortunetly they did not move to California but back to Texas! I miss them terribly!

Anyway....they picked out and sent the cutest outfit and accessories for baby Adah! I absolutely LOVE them. I couldn't stop looking at them and playing with them yesterday....

Check out these SUPER cute sunglasses that Adah will be sporting for all of our beach days!  Not to mention the cute headband and bows!
I am absolutely IN LOVE with this shirt!  How stinkin cute is this!
These jeans are by far my favorite!  Heck...I would wear them if they were in my size!  Josh's favorite little girl cloths are the jeans...and we only have one other pair so he wouldn't put them down....!
the little butt!
Thanks so much Ashley and Austin!  Can't wait to see you guys again....hopefully soon!  

No comments: