Not much going on today....Josh took two of his finals today....so I was at home alone...cleaning and of course making more bows! I know...I'm gonna stop for a little while....She is going to have too many bows if I keep this up. The next ones I make will be a different style of bow! After Josh got home from his last final we decided to take a walk to the market....I have not been on a walk since before I was on bed-rest and let me tell you...we took it SLOW and it was still brutal.....we walked for about an hour and a half straight...which is usually nothing for us....but after being restricted from walking and the obvious growing of my body taking place right now....it made me realize how pregnant I really am. Josh wanted to be a kid again and had to get a HUGE grape snow cone while we were at the market......the lady at the apple stand where I got my apple even commented on the fact that he looked like a happy little boy with his snow cone! With that...I am now exhausted from the day so I'm relaxing while Josh studies for his last final tomorrow morning! Here is a picture of the bows that I made today.....I actually made 3 other larger ones that are a little different but didn't get a picture of those!
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Next time, will you have have Josh model some? I think that would be cute. You'd probably have to tape them to his head, but still. That way we can see what they look like on a head. Hehe!
These bows are so cute!! How are you making them?
Post a Comment