About Me

My photo
We are extremely blessed! J and I have been happily married for 4 years and continue to grow and learn more about each other everyday(you would think after knowing each other for over 15 years there wouldn't be anything else to learn)!! Josh is currently a submarine officer in the Navy. We just finished up our shore duty in Monterey, CA and SOAC(dept.head school) in Groton, CT and are now living in Virginia for a short while where Josh is the ENG on the Tennessee. We will be moving to Georgia with in the next year and couldn't be more excited! While Josh is busy on the submarine I am busy raising our two sweet little girls Adah and Michaela! We love being parents and watching our sweet baby girls grow, change, and learn each day! Can't forget about our first "children"...our crazy cats Izzy and Ollie! We have been blessed with the best friends and family in the world. We can't wait to see what God has in store for us in the coming years!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Decisions......

Since my 6 week yoga class ended right before Christmas I have been trying to decide if I wanted to sign up for another 6 week session or try something new. I started to research different things and found several water aerobics classes at the local sports center. You don't have to have a membership and you can just pay monthly for the class only depending on how many times a week you want to go. So for Monterey City residents it is only $30 for an 8 session punch card...which means that I can go 2 times a week for a month...and keep renewing it each month that I want to go.....they offer both morning and evening classes and one saturday class....and you can just go at whatever time you want from week to week! How exciting is that! I am super excited to get started but when I tried on all 1 million of the bathing suits I own...not one will fit or the bikinis that do fit don't look too hot on me anymore...so I have been searching all day for a maternity swimsuit....and they are EXPENSIVE! So after lots of searching I finally found one that was reasonable....so I ordered it and hope that it will be here by early next week so that I can go and sign up and get started on my workouts!

Here is a description of the class that I will be taking...oh and I got my friend Amanda to go with me:

H2O Basics: Shallow-water aerobics emphasizing cardiovascular
conditioning and strengthening using water resistance. Swimming
proficiency is not required.

Here is a picture of my HOT(except not) maternity swimsuit.....it doesn't so the exact color...it is a bit brighter green and brown:


3 comments:

Zoo Keepers said...

Love the swimsuit!! Glad you two made it home ok. I was worried with the ice and all. Can't wait to see you guys again!! All my love - Amber

The Fretts said...

I like the swimming suit. I know you are going to love the swimming class.

valerie said...

love the suit!!!! adorable!