Just wanted to post a quick update. We made it back to California from Texas on Tuesday night! It was a long day of traveling but we finally got back to our house at 10pm. Our wonderful cats are both still alive (surprisingly) after 7 days of being alone....that is why I love cats more than dogs....I just put out a bunch of food and several bowls of water.....lots of litter and your done....and they didn't mess up anything!
We had a great time in Texas getting to see everyone and hang out for what will be the last time with out a baby....kinda crazy to think about...but we are so excited for her to be there! Some family and close friends threw us a little shower while we were there since we won't be back....and we got a lot of cute cloths...toys...and gift cards! Special thanks to my sister Ashley...sister in law Lindsay....my Aunt Kathy....Mrs. Jordan....and Josh's step mom LouAnn for throwing us such a great shower! Thank you ladies so much! We love you!
Needless to say our little girl is already doing pretty good on cloths.....Josh was so cute the day we found out....we went over to the mall after the sonogram and he just took off on his own and started picking out outfits for his little girl...it was so cute....you would have thought I would have been the one doing that but....he is so so excited!
Josh started school today...he is in his 3rd quarter....which means he only has 3 more to go after this! Crazy! He is going to be super busy this year....with school...getting ready for the baby....he has to pick a topic and start on his thesis....and he also joined a club soccer team...they had their first practice yesterday! He is so excited about finding a team and getting to play again....I am excited for him too...now maybe I won't have to watch it on TV as much and can just go watch him play...:)
I better get to work....first day back in over a week.....I bet it is going to be SLOW! Oh and I almost forgot...we had another doctors appointment yesterday and everything looked great.....he took all the babies measurments...and she is going to be a tall one...she is measuring a week and a half ahead of where she should be when he measured her leg...putting her in the 87.5%!!! Everything else is about average....the only concern he has is that I have a low lying placenta....so if it doesn't move I could end up having to have a C-section.....he is concerned that it may move and cover the opening of my cervix....so just pray that it moves up and around and way from my cervix!
Have a good week!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment