Christie, Rachel and I in front of the Golden Gate Bridge!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Whatever happened to predictibility.....
This past week/weekend my good friends Rachel and Christie came to visit us in Monterey. I was so excited to have them here....I haven't seen Rachel since I left Connecticut and Christie since the beginning of July! We had so much fun while they were here! We did all of the normal things.....Cannery Row....Fisherman's Wharf.....Carmel by the Sea.....Drive down Highway 1 to Big Sur....17 mile drive.....In and Out Burger......San Francisco....etc. It was hard to send them back to Connecticut....but I am sure that I will see them again soon. Till then....here are some pictures of our fun time together in in California:
Christie, Rachel and I in front of the Golden Gate Bridge!
..."the milk man, paper boy, and evening TV"....Full House!
Watching Dolphins play off the pier by my house.
Josh and I infront of some Redwoods before out hike!
Christie, me and Rachel inside a Redwood.....
Rachel, me and Christie with McWay Falls behind us
Standing in the Pacific Ocean on Carmel Beach....after our Sunday Beach picnic after church!
Sunset in Monterey/Pacific Grove....
Our last night at the apartment....we had facials.....
Lastly....a video of one of the Sea Lions on Coast Guard Pier in Monterey!
Christie, Rachel and I in front of the Golden Gate Bridge!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Are the redwoods in Big Sur State Park? I want to see them when we visit!
It is so beautiful!!! I want to go! Brian always asks, "Why do we live in Lubbock?"
Post a Comment