View from Lover's Point....the trees here are so neat!
Friday, June 27, 2008
More from Monterey....
Sorry for the lack of updating lately. Josh and I have been busy hanging out and just learning more about the area. I'm able to update because Josh went to check in at school this morning. So now we will hopefully know what his schedule will be like. All we know right now is that he has orientation on Tuesday. He is excited and not.....he is excited to get back to school since he loves it so much but not too excited to have to go back to work....he and I have enjoyed him being home all the time and being able to do whatever when want. Not much else is going on here...we finally have our place all set up.....and are ready for our first set of visitors. Christie and Eric come to visit on Wednesday so they will be here to celebrate the July 4th holiday with us. And...we bought a grill....its AMAZING....Josh cooked steaks last night on it and they were TO DIE FOR! We both thought that they were some of the best steaks that we have ever had! Well...thats all for now...here are a few more pictures:
View from Lover's Point....the trees here are so neat!
Josh touching the Pacific Ocean for the first time......
A seal swimming outside out boat on the glass bottom boat we went on
More Sea Lions!
Monterey Sunset!

I have never seen so many beautiful flowers..and so many...this is one of Josh's favorites....besides his most favorite which is birds of paradise!
We had a huge heat wave...and no one around here has a/c...including us....so I think Ollie was hot....he has never done this before.....
Out on the water with last weekend's storm coming in...the lightning from this storm was the cause of several of the fires around here!

View from Lover's Point....the trees here are so neat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
6 comments:
I like the new background. Leave it like this, It is pretty and easy to read. I'm glad you all have had so much fun. I'm sure you will still be able to do a lot even after he starts school. It is going to be so much better than being on the sub.
Your new blog look is CUTE CUTE CUTE!
I'm getting nervous about moving out there... so keep posting only wonderful things. And nothing about earthquakes! Thanks!
OCF ain't the same without you! I still can't believe you never had to pray.
Miss you!
love the pictures. LOVE the new background. it's adorable!!!!!
momma muck said she missed you today - it was day 1 of the yard sale at church and she was thinking about last year when you, christie and i were going through all the merchandise.
Cute layout, I've been looking for a new layout and haven't found anythhing I like. Guess I'm gonna have to check out the site where you got yours. :)
I love all the pictures!! It does look pretty amazing out there. I've been in San Francisco before but never the Monterey area. I hope I can visit while ya'll are there.
Glad to hear that Josh can cook on the grill! That was always his Dad's job and he always did a good job. I'll have to try my hand at it some time.
I love ya'll!
Debbie/Mom
The trees out there remind me of Dr. Suess' trees! 4 more weeks - can't wait to see "y'all". We love you guys.
Post a Comment