Saturday, March 1, 2008
CRAZY encounter.....
Don't think I am going to post everyday....this is just by chance. Anyway...today I had to work...sucks I know...but I only have to work one more weekend before my last day of work! Yeah! Well...after work Rachel and I decided that we wanted to go and get manicures(thanks to Christie) since it was snowy/rainy and Josh was out shopping for my birthday....! Well...we get there (and by the way neither of us had every been to this salon before) but Rachel and I got set with our backs to one another...no big deal b/c we were like the only ones in the salon.....well...I sit down and put my fingers in the little hand bowl and the lady sits down and lets out "OH MY GOSH" while grabbing my left hand......she was gasping about my wedding ring.....then proceeds to get another chinaman to come over and look at it....well he not only looks at it with his naked eye but goes over to his station and gets out his diamond "looking at" lense, comes back over, grabs my hand and starts to check out my ring. Then the two of them are pointing and touching my hand while talking in their language! I seriously thought they were planning a way to get it off my finger. Once that was done the guy begins to talk to me about how he can tell what a person is like and how many friends they have by their face.....the spacing between their eyebrows, the shape of the nose, the shape of the mouth, etc......Weird! Then once Rachel's lady is done with her she walks over to me....GRABS my ear and goes "how much did you pay for your earings"....I was wearing the diamond earings that Josh got me for christmas......by this time I was REALLY freaked out! After that Rachel and I bolted out the door and it started to snow/mush on us as soon as we walked out! It made for an interesting day and a fun story! Hope you all enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment