Josh after church on Sunday wearing his aviator sunglasses....he thinks he is Tom Cruise!
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Pinned!
Friday June, 29th was an exciting day for Josh and I......I got a call on Thursday evening the 28th from Josh's captain telling me to be at the dive the next day at 4pm and to not say anything to Josh.....let me tell you that was the hardest thing that ever did! Turns out that at 4pm and the Dive on base Josh got pinned with his dolphins. I know some of you are probably wonder what in the world that is or means and why it is so important. Well...it is a big professional milestone for the Navy.....it means that Josh is now qualified to drive a $2billion Navy submarine! I am very excited and so is he....I am so proud of him! Here are some pictures of the pinning....I am going to be getting some better ones from some others that took pictures and will post those when I get them. There are also some pictures of Josh the Sunday following when he wore is uniform to church for the 4th of July Service and got to carry the American flag in church with Kyle(Rachel's husband) who carried the christian flag!
Josh after church on Sunday wearing his aviator sunglasses....he thinks he is Tom Cruise!

Getting PINNED by the Captain!
Josh after church on Sunday wearing his aviator sunglasses....he thinks he is Tom Cruise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
4 comments:
JOSH!! You didn't tell me about the "pinning" ceremony when you called me Sunday!! That is so very cool!!!
I look forward to seeing more pictures of this.
I love ya'll so much!!
Very cool!! According to Nick.
Awesome I couldn't be prouder! I love you - Sis
Tell Josh congrats!! Looks like ya'll have been having fun this summer. Hope to see you soon!
You are awesome!
Post a Comment