About Me

My photo
We are extremely blessed! J and I have been happily married for 4 years and continue to grow and learn more about each other everyday(you would think after knowing each other for over 15 years there wouldn't be anything else to learn)!! Josh is currently a submarine officer in the Navy. We just finished up our shore duty in Monterey, CA and SOAC(dept.head school) in Groton, CT and are now living in Virginia for a short while where Josh is the ENG on the Tennessee. We will be moving to Georgia with in the next year and couldn't be more excited! While Josh is busy on the submarine I am busy raising our two sweet little girls Adah and Michaela! We love being parents and watching our sweet baby girls grow, change, and learn each day! Can't forget about our first "children"...our crazy cats Izzy and Ollie! We have been blessed with the best friends and family in the world. We can't wait to see what God has in store for us in the coming years!

Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

PENNSYLVANIA!

Living in the NorthEast has its advantages.....one being that the states up here are all close together and VERY small. A few weeks ago Val and I took a road trip down to Pennsylvania where Christie is from to pick her up from her parents house after going on a cruise with her sisters. It was fun and interesting at the same time. Lets just say it took Val and I 9 hours to get there! (it was only suppose to take 5) It was fun to see the different states....Pennsylvania is actually very pretty.....but i was not lucky enough to see any omish people....I was very disappointed....guess I will just have to go back! While we were there Christie decided to get a kitten so we drove all the way back to connecticut with her KITTY! Here are some pictures from the trip!

Litte Tanzy...she liked the headrest!
We finally made it to Pennsylvania!
Our mascot and the drink that kept us going!
Finally to Christie's house in York!
Val's BIG gas spill on the way home!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tanzy is adorable!!