About Me

My photo
We are extremely blessed! J and I have been happily married for 4 years and continue to grow and learn more about each other everyday(you would think after knowing each other for over 15 years there wouldn't be anything else to learn)!! Josh is currently a submarine officer in the Navy. We just finished up our shore duty in Monterey, CA and SOAC(dept.head school) in Groton, CT and are now living in Virginia for a short while where Josh is the ENG on the Tennessee. We will be moving to Georgia with in the next year and couldn't be more excited! While Josh is busy on the submarine I am busy raising our two sweet little girls Adah and Michaela! We love being parents and watching our sweet baby girls grow, change, and learn each day! Can't forget about our first "children"...our crazy cats Izzy and Ollie! We have been blessed with the best friends and family in the world. We can't wait to see what God has in store for us in the coming years!

Blog Archive

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Visitors....

Well....Ashley and Kelly came and left. We had a GREAT week/weekend! We went to New York City last Saturday...I took them to church on Sunday to see where I have made my new church home....Monday we went to the Nautilaus Museum and Mystic Connecticut and ate at Mystic Pizza....Tuesday was there last night here and we went to tour Ft. Griswald and them I took them to the 2 casinos that we have here in Connecticut....had ice cream and them came home and made dinner together and had dinner with Rachel too. We had so much fun and I am so glad that they got to come and visit me!
Now it is back to normal life! I haven't been able to hear from Josh lately....he is in an area where he can not communicate with me. That really SUCKS.....but what are you gonna do. I still send him about a million emails a day! He loves getting emails....so if anyone wants to send him some words of encouragement or just say hello I can give you his email on the boat!
We are getting (HOPEFULLY) our last winter storm this weekend. We are suppose to get 4-12 inches this weekend. Makes me kinda nervous! One of the guys I work with was walking out of the office today with me and started asking me all these questions about the car.....is it front wheel drive......what type of engine....etc.....because he knows that I am from TEXAS and that I haven't driven in snow.....I laughed....and told him that I knew was that it was a car....it drove and was supercharged....HAHA.....by husband is a dork.....! The guy was like.....well I hope you make it to work! HAHA! Hopefully it won't be that bad though!
I will post pictures from my fun and crazy time with the girls this past week as soon as I get them uploaded! I know....I'm a slacker! Hope everyone had a great week!
Keep Josh in your prayers. Hopefully I will hear from him soon and can give an update!
I'll post pictures soon!

1 comment:

Lindsay Ward said...

Hey girl! Sounds like ya'll had alot of fun. I want to come visit :( Hopefully, this summer. I don't want to be in the cold anyway. Send me Josh's email and we'll send him some friendly family messages while he's gone. Hang in there 'til he gets back.