About Me

My photo
We are extremely blessed! J and I have been happily married for 4 years and continue to grow and learn more about each other everyday(you would think after knowing each other for over 15 years there wouldn't be anything else to learn)!! Josh is currently a submarine officer in the Navy. We just finished up our shore duty in Monterey, CA and SOAC(dept.head school) in Groton, CT and are now living in Virginia for a short while where Josh is the ENG on the Tennessee. We will be moving to Georgia with in the next year and couldn't be more excited! While Josh is busy on the submarine I am busy raising our two sweet little girls Adah and Michaela! We love being parents and watching our sweet baby girls grow, change, and learn each day! Can't forget about our first "children"...our crazy cats Izzy and Ollie! We have been blessed with the best friends and family in the world. We can't wait to see what God has in store for us in the coming years!

Blog Archive

Monday, March 19, 2007

This post is for Grandma....

Grandma wanted to see pictures of Izzy and how big or not so big she has gotten. I seem to complain about her alot lately.....if you notice the rug Josh bought while on deployment has been temporarily removed from the living room floor due to Izzy's craziness in wanting to use it as a scratching rug.....the last thing Josh said before he left was "Don't let Izzy tear up the rug!" So I decide that since she would not obey me I would take it up until she is old enough to be fixed and declawed. That time is not coming fast enough....we have to wait until she is 6months and that isn't until May 2!!!! I'm counting down the days and hoping that it will calm her down. And...I'm sorry if you do not agree with declawing....Josh and I do and there is NOTHING that will convince us that it is not a good idea! Anyways....I hope you all enjoy the pictures of Izzy. We are getting more snow tonight.....I guess it is never ending up here!

Izzy being her normal crazy self!!!
Playing come and get me with her toy that hangs on the door!...dumb cat!
She just got done attacking me!

4 comments:

Momma Ward said...

How did she not fall off the couch in that first picture....

Anonymous said...

Izzy is so cute! I definitely agree with you about the declawing!! I wouldn't have a cat that wasn't declawed!!

Zoo Keepers said...

Tragedy is about to have her first kittens!! Want another one?? ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Izzy is too cute...