About Me

My photo
We are extremely blessed! J and I have been happily married for 4 years and continue to grow and learn more about each other everyday(you would think after knowing each other for over 15 years there wouldn't be anything else to learn)!! Josh is currently a submarine officer in the Navy. We just finished up our shore duty in Monterey, CA and SOAC(dept.head school) in Groton, CT and are now living in Virginia for a short while where Josh is the ENG on the Tennessee. We will be moving to Georgia with in the next year and couldn't be more excited! While Josh is busy on the submarine I am busy raising our two sweet little girls Adah and Michaela! We love being parents and watching our sweet baby girls grow, change, and learn each day! Can't forget about our first "children"...our crazy cats Izzy and Ollie! We have been blessed with the best friends and family in the world. We can't wait to see what God has in store for us in the coming years!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Quick Note and needed prayer!

I know some of you have heard and have called and asked/told me about the accident on the news concerning a British Sub....The Tireless. They are working with the Alexandria(josh's boat) but we were assured tonight that NO ONE on the Alexandria was involved/injured. There was sadly 2 british sailors killed and another injured. Josh IS ok....but this is just evidence that he and the rest of the guys need our constant prayer and support! Please continue to pray for Josh and the rest of the boat as well as the British Sailors and their families.

I LOVE YOU JOSHUA....HURRY UP AND COME HOME.....YOUR STRESSING ME OUT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH! I had not heard anything about this! My heart is beating so fast right now. Please keep me informed of what is going on with Josh. I don't always have time to watch the news so I didn't know anything!!

I love you!