About Me

My photo
We are extremely blessed! J and I have been happily married for 4 years and continue to grow and learn more about each other everyday(you would think after knowing each other for over 15 years there wouldn't be anything else to learn)!! Josh is currently a submarine officer in the Navy. We just finished up our shore duty in Monterey, CA and SOAC(dept.head school) in Groton, CT and are now living in Virginia for a short while where Josh is the ENG on the Tennessee. We will be moving to Georgia with in the next year and couldn't be more excited! While Josh is busy on the submarine I am busy raising our two sweet little girls Adah and Michaela! We love being parents and watching our sweet baby girls grow, change, and learn each day! Can't forget about our first "children"...our crazy cats Izzy and Ollie! We have been blessed with the best friends and family in the world. We can't wait to see what God has in store for us in the coming years!

Blog Archive

Thursday, March 1, 2007

Snow day!!!

Here are some of the many pictures that I took the two days that we actually got snow this year. We got a storm last week before Josh left and actually got quite a bit....or at least to me it was! It actually snowed the day that they guys left so Rachel and I decided to build a snow man since I never have and our husbands wouldn't build one with us! It was quite the comical event. We didn't realize that when you roll snow into a big ball that it is REALLY heavy. It took a lot of straining and struggle to get taht body together!



Our Apartment parking lot!

Driving Josh to work past the office!
My First Snow man.....Rachel and I worked hard!!!
Me with our snowman!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You did such a great job on the snowman! Looks like you had a great time!