Friday, January 12, 2007
Josh is leaving....:(
Well....unfortunately Josh has started back to normal working days......and that means its time for him to go out again! He is leaving for the first time since we have been married! He will be gone for about 2 1/2 weeks!!! I hope I get one of the jobs that I have been interviewing for so that I won't go CRAZY! I even put in to be a substitute teacher in the Groton school district so I will hopefully get that if nothing else! The bad thing about Josh leaving is that our winter is starting up here this coming Wednesday....the day he leaves! Of course.....isn't that how it is suppose to go?!?! The fun part is that the navy wives are throwing me a wedding/welcome to Connecticut shower once the guys leave. That should be exciting! Nothing is really going on here.....other than Josh getting ready to leave. Hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
6 comments:
Sorry Josh is leaving. I hope you don't have to shovel your own driveway! I guess that is the good thing about an apartment. Call Justin or me if you want to talk while he is gone.
Amanda, we will call and certainly email, if you still do that now that you have the blog up. You are a strong person and we will keep you in our prayers.
Hey, sweetie! I'll be praying that you get a job!! And I'll call you to chat while Josh is gone. I think it's great that the Navy wives are giving you a party/shower. That sounds like so much fun!!
I love this new picture of you and Josh that you have posted here. It is great!
I love you!!
Parties while the men are out!! HMMMM... Have a great time and miss you guys. Give Josh big hugs from his sis and nephew...
We love and miss you guys. Give a call in between all the others you need to make to let us know how your holding up. Our winter weather started this weekend. Time for ice!!!
Hi Amanda! I just saw you less than an hour ago and I'm already writing you a note. I found your all's blog, so I thought I'd check it out. Say hi to Izzy for me. Talk to you later! -Rachel
Well we got your snow today in Fort Worth. Hope Josh got off OK. You and Izzy stay warm and keep each other company. Have fun at your shower!
Aunt Kathy
Post a Comment