About Me

My photo
We are extremely blessed! J and I have been happily married for 4 years and continue to grow and learn more about each other everyday(you would think after knowing each other for over 15 years there wouldn't be anything else to learn)!! Josh is currently a submarine officer in the Navy. We just finished up our shore duty in Monterey, CA and SOAC(dept.head school) in Groton, CT and are now living in Virginia for a short while where Josh is the ENG on the Tennessee. We will be moving to Georgia with in the next year and couldn't be more excited! While Josh is busy on the submarine I am busy raising our two sweet little girls Adah and Michaela! We love being parents and watching our sweet baby girls grow, change, and learn each day! Can't forget about our first "children"...our crazy cats Izzy and Ollie! We have been blessed with the best friends and family in the world. We can't wait to see what God has in store for us in the coming years!

Blog Archive

Thursday, January 18, 2007

I'm still here.....




Everyone has been asking when I'm going to post again....well....I'm back....! Sorry I let you down by not posting daily. There hasn't been much going on around here. Josh has been working alot and left today! We basically just been hanging out and trying to get ready for him to leave. I decided that since I hadn't gotten my hair cut since the wedding....I might as well go ahead and get it cut....plus I needed it cut after letting it grow out so much for the wedding! Josh didn't want me to cut it too short and I really didn't either but the lady just kept cutting! Soooo....here are some pictures of my new hair do. We will see if I like it when I have to style it by myself! Nothing else exciting has been going on.....Rachel and I hung out and went shopping and to dinner....thats about the most exciting thing so far. I'm pretty boring.....It is getting cold here finally and we are suppose to get a wintery mix....we will see! Hope all you Texas people are having fun in the snow/ice....you can thank me for that....I must have some kind of curse....it snows where I am not.....I come to connecticut for snow and it snows in Texas....go figure! Be safe! I miss ya'll!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your hair a lot!! It looks really good. I hope that you are not to lonely without Josh. I want to come up there real bad but I guess we will see what happens. Miss ya and Love ya!

ashley

Anonymous said...

Hey, sweetie! Your hair looks great and I love your glasses!!! I'll call you soon!

Debbie/Mom