About Me

My photo
We are extremely blessed! J and I have been happily married for 4 years and continue to grow and learn more about each other everyday(you would think after knowing each other for over 15 years there wouldn't be anything else to learn)!! Josh is currently a submarine officer in the Navy. We just finished up our shore duty in Monterey, CA and SOAC(dept.head school) in Groton, CT and are now living in Virginia for a short while where Josh is the ENG on the Tennessee. We will be moving to Georgia with in the next year and couldn't be more excited! While Josh is busy on the submarine I am busy raising our two sweet little girls Adah and Michaela! We love being parents and watching our sweet baby girls grow, change, and learn each day! Can't forget about our first "children"...our crazy cats Izzy and Ollie! We have been blessed with the best friends and family in the world. We can't wait to see what God has in store for us in the coming years!

Blog Archive

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Lately....

I am such a blog slacker!  It seems that I just don't have time anymore now that we are back on a sea tour (for those that don't know what means, Josh is now stationed on a submarine again and goes on deployment) and I have 2 little ones!  It is a bit of a change from the last time we were on a sea tour!  I am counting down the days until we are on shore duty again(when Josh doesn't go out to sea for a while)....July 2013 I'm waiting on you! :)

We have finally settled into our new home for now in St. Mary's, Georgia!  We are LOVING the south, the weather, the community, the friends we are making, etc!  The girls and I have been staying pretty busy going to the pool, playdates, bounce houses, shopping, to the beach, the zoo, etc!  We haven't made it to Disney yet (its only 2.5hrs away) cause we want to go with daddy for the first time!

Speaking of Daddy.....we are so missing him!  We CAN NOT WAIT for him to be home with us!

We have also been keeping busy with several visitors and are about to have a few more that we are super excited about!

The girls are growing so much!  The three of us are having so much fun together but get pretty annoyed with one another...I think Mommy and Adah need a break hahaha!  I love my baby girls more than life but being a single mommy of 2 is for the birds!

August is going to be another busy month of visitors and on August 17 Adah starts preschool!  Her and I are really excited about it!  She talks everyday about going to school and I know she is going to learn so much!  They even help in potty training her!  She is beyond ready for potty training but this mommy just doesn't want to tackle that a lone!  Adah will be attending preschool at a local church and is in a class with 7 other kids her age....5 of the 7 are already friends of ours so I am hoping the transition to leaving her alone will go smoothly for her...I on the other hand will be a HOT mess!

That is about it for now...I know I have some pics to post but I am too tired to sit and upload them tonight!  Maybe i'll get to that this weekend...maybe not...who knows!

Stay cool!

No comments: