Thursday, May 26, 2011
Wow!
I haven't blogged in over a MONTH! I have SO much to catch up on! So much has happened in the past month and I promise to do a full post on each of the major events....we took a trip to Texas for 2 weeks and celebrated Adah's 2nd Bday with family....moved to GA....Adah turned 2....Michaela turned 5 months...we had a great time having Gpa, Nana and Aunt Kaki visit us in GA....and sadly we had to say goodbye to dada for a LONG time :( I just wanted to let those wondering that we are still alive and I PROMISE to update with pictures of the girls and the new house soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
can we talk about how Michaela is almost halfway to a year old already?!?!?!?!
I only ntook a few pictures with my phone while I was there....so hurry with more pictures. Thanks again for letting me visit. Really looking forward to coming back soon! Love to all the beautiful girls!
Aunt Kaki
Post a Comment