It has been so beautiful here the past week! We have loved getting out and enjoying the weather and outdoors! Since Josh was on shift work for so long and didn't have a day off for over 2 months he finally gets 3 days off! It is only the first day and I must say all 3 of his girls are LOVING having him home! We are so glad that the weather is so nice today because we were able to go and play at the park all morning with friends and Adah LOVED having daddy to run around with!
Yesterday was a special day as well, because Josh got promoted and pinned Lieutenant Commander! We are so proud of him and all his does not only for us but for our Country! Congrats Josh! We love you!
This next week is going to be super exciting because my pal Val is coming to visit tomorrow and staying for the week! I could not be more excited to see her and have her meet Michaela! I know Adah is excited too....she loves her auntie Val!
Here are a few pictures from this past week:
I definitely think that Michaela will be our little tomboy....but maybe she won't....but she sure does HATE bows/headbands/hats/etc!
I may be a little biased but I think she is just the prettiest little baby girl in the world! Her super cute onesie was made by my friend Becca! She made the girls matching shirts...this one and then a submarine one! They are SO cute!
Adah loves to go out on our patio....here she is in her shirt that matches Michaela!
I wanted to post a pic of these butterflies for my dad.....I finally got them painted and hung up on Adah's wall and she LOVES them!
Here the girls are dressed in their matching Submarine shirts that Becca made...they wore them to go see daddy get pinned! (Becca is starting and Etsy shop soon so I will be posting a link to her shop as soon as it is up and running!)
Here are a few pictures from the park this morning! Adah FINALLY decided that she liked swinging and isn't scared! Up until today she has never wanted to swing and anytime we tried to put her in she would shake and cry! Today she went up to the swing and asked her daddy to put her in....when she got in and he pushed her she kept saying "WEEE!"
Josh getting pinned!
.jpg)





1 comment:
I can't wait to see all of you!!!!
Post a Comment