About Me

My photo
We are extremely blessed! J and I have been happily married for 4 years and continue to grow and learn more about each other everyday(you would think after knowing each other for over 15 years there wouldn't be anything else to learn)!! Josh is currently a submarine officer in the Navy. We just finished up our shore duty in Monterey, CA and SOAC(dept.head school) in Groton, CT and are now living in Virginia for a short while where Josh is the ENG on the Tennessee. We will be moving to Georgia with in the next year and couldn't be more excited! While Josh is busy on the submarine I am busy raising our two sweet little girls Adah and Michaela! We love being parents and watching our sweet baby girls grow, change, and learn each day! Can't forget about our first "children"...our crazy cats Izzy and Ollie! We have been blessed with the best friends and family in the world. We can't wait to see what God has in store for us in the coming years!

Blog Archive

Thursday, January 13, 2011

20 months!

Adah, my little sweet potatah how in the world is it that you will be 2 in just 4 months! I can hardly believe how much you have grown in the last month and how much you know! You are so smart, strong willed, sassy, opinionated, sweet, loving, caring, sensative, demanding, etc! Daddy and I just love you to death! You are such a great big sister (most of the time)! You are very protective of Michaela when we are out in public and someone wants to look at her...you start to cry and say my baby, my baby! You wear mommy out everyday....you and your sister both do! We are so excited that our friends Nikki and Hayden live here now and we are gonna start going to My Gym with them so that you two can meet lots of friends and learn and play! It is exciting that they are finally here since Hayden's daddy is the opposite crew ENG(same job as Josh) on the same boat as daddy...that means you and Hayden will grow up with each other for the next 3 years at least! Its so exciting to finally have a friend that we won't have to leave in the next 6mths!

Here are some things you are up to now:

- can say and identify most of the alphabet
- can count and identify numbers 1-5
- you repeat EVERYTHING
- you talk NON stop
- you love to dance
- you love raisins
- almost able to jump
- just moved you up to size 5 diapers even though you could still wear 4's for a while
- you tell me when you have to poop or te-te....or when you already have
- funny thing: when M toots you have to announce it to the world
- you love to play ring around the rosy
- nap for 2 hours on average once a day
- you are as picky of an eater as your daddy
- you LOVE water to drink and would rather have that than anything else...you also have to have it when you go to bed and when you nap
- still love Dora
- obsessed with cereal still
- can walk up the stairs on your own(thank goodness) without using your hands
- still take a paci at night and nap
- you can communicate to us everything you want, need, don't want, whats wrong, and so much more

You are such a joy to watch each day and I am so thankful that I am able to be home with you! I love you more than words can say! I can't get enough of your squeezes and kisses! Mommy and daddy are so proud of you and can't wait to watch you learn and grow!

(I know she is doing so much more and there are more things I ment to share but I am exhausted and Josh just called and isn't coming home....so I'm off to take care of M and go to bed!)

After just getting a call from Josh saying he wasn't going to make it home, Adah always seems to find a way to make all worries and sadness go away! She insisted on wearing M's headband and proceeded to dance around the living room laughing! I almost wet my pants! I just love her to death!

My sweet potatah drooling as she watches Dora!
Reading...her favorite activity!
Adah and Michaela last Sunday morning....Adah insisted that M lay on the couch right next to her!
Here are a few of just Michaela:





2 comments:

valerie said...

it was so fun to "see" Adah today!! she's got such a happy little personality and I CAN'T WAIT to come visit :) she has changed and grown up so much since you left! i can't wait to see what else she learns by the time i get down there! :)

Debbie said...

What sweetie, sweetie girls! I'm so excited to be coming to see ya'll tomorrow!! I look forward so much to playing and reading with Adah as well as cuddling with her and our new little Michaela. I plan to take lots of pictures!!

See you tomorrow! I love ya'll so very much!!

Mom/Grandma