We thought we were moving south to avoid such cold weather but I guess we didn't move far enough south! This week it is not suppose to get above 38...well actually 38 was the high today and that is the highest it is going to be all week! Adah and I woke up to snow this morning and it didn't stop until noon and then started again after Adah got up from her nap! She loves to stand at the back door and watch it fall and collect on the balcony! We decided to stay in today and not venture out into the cold but since Adah loved the snow (it is her first actual snow that she is able to understand) I dress her warm and we went out onto the patio to check it out! We didn't last long because it was FREEZING!
.jpg)
2 comments:
the pictures of Adah with her sunglasses on... they cracked me up! made me smile :)
Love the hood on her outfit. The silhouette reminds me of her Gpa. Love Ya! Aunt Kathy
Post a Comment