About Me

My photo
We are extremely blessed! J and I have been happily married for 4 years and continue to grow and learn more about each other everyday(you would think after knowing each other for over 15 years there wouldn't be anything else to learn)!! Josh is currently a submarine officer in the Navy. We just finished up our shore duty in Monterey, CA and SOAC(dept.head school) in Groton, CT and are now living in Virginia for a short while where Josh is the ENG on the Tennessee. We will be moving to Georgia with in the next year and couldn't be more excited! While Josh is busy on the submarine I am busy raising our two sweet little girls Adah and Michaela! We love being parents and watching our sweet baby girls grow, change, and learn each day! Can't forget about our first "children"...our crazy cats Izzy and Ollie! We have been blessed with the best friends and family in the world. We can't wait to see what God has in store for us in the coming years!

Blog Archive

Monday, September 20, 2010

Sometimes I hate technology.....


I had a whole bunch of pictures to upload and post but blogger keeps messing up so here are the few that I could get! I'll see if Josh can figure out what is going on when he gets home!

Adah enjoying bread at Cheesecake factory! She is a carb lover for sure!
notice her injury on her forehead.....that actually looks really good from what her forehead looked like after she took two dives into the concrete in one week!

Playing at the park....trying to get out through the bars!
Ready to slide....at least we pretend...she Hates the slide and REALLY hates the swings! She prefers to walk around and pick up mulch..mmmm!
Crawling up the steps!

2 comments:

Mary Pat said...

I can't believe how big Adah is getting! She's adorable!!

I also noticed your only 3 months away from meeting the newest member of your family. Hope you're feeling well, and I can't wait to see pictures!

Debbie said...

These pictures are sooooo cute! I'm sorry about the scrape on Adah's little forehead! Josh had stitches in his forehead by the time he was Adah's age!! Thank the Lord you haven't had to do that!! That is certainly not a fun thing to go through--talk about ripping your heart out!!

I love ya'll so much!

Mom/Grandma