I would write much other than what is going on in the pictures! Adah has her 15mth checkup next week so I will do a long written post on what she is up to. Josh is still at department head school here in CT and I'm trying to get over this lingering morning sickness that so far has decided to last the entire pregnancy. I am now half way through and still getting sick everyday! I was only sick with Adah for about 4-6wks! This one has been nearly 14weeks! BLAH!
Enjoy the pictures!
This first few pictures are from when Adah and I went peach and blueberry picking with our friends across the street!
Adah picked it up just to throw it behind her back!
love that little bubble diaper butt!
Trying to find the best blueberry to squish between her fingers!
tickle time with mommy!
Her most favorite thing to do with her most favorite person!
Happy as ever on Da-Da's shoulders!
.jpg)
2 comments:
WOW! So big now. Hope you feel better soon. Love - Aunt Kathy
Thanks so much for the new pictures!! Adah is just the cutest little thing ever!! Ya'll are doing an amazing job with her.
I love all of you so very much!
Mom/Grandma
Post a Comment