We have been CRAZY.....Aunt Ashley and Brian visited us this past week and we had fun hanging out with them....Aunt Ashley came with lots of gifts from Nana and Gpa! She even bought Adah a stuffed turtle from the aquarium here....Adah loves her turtle...thanks Aunt Ashley! Uncle Josh and Kristen are coming to visit this week if they can get out here before the snow hits Lubbock!
Here are a few pictures of Adah from this past month and a few milestones that she has achieved lately!
Adah on all 4's! Not crawling yet but trying to figure it all out!

We watched the super bowl over at Rob and Amanda's! Adah and Parker had a fun time hanging out...as usual! They sure will miss each other after we move! They were each others first friends!

Adah loves to nap in mommy and daddy's bed! If she only knew that her favorite kitty was right next to her she wouldn't be sleeping!

One Sunday after church! I just love my happy, smiley little bow head!


.jpg)






2 comments:
Look at those HATS! SO sweet, that one!! :)
Sooo, I was thinking, Jason is going underway for three weeks soon... would you be up for a visit from Noah and I? Not totally sure, but I'm looking for a fun little time filler.
I'll email you soon.
She is just the cutest thing ever!!! She couldn't be smiling any bigger in some of those photos if she tried!!! Soooooooo adorable!!
I love ya'll!
Post a Comment