I do realize that it has almost been a mont since I have blogged....and every week someone reminds me that I haven't blogged. I have considered stopping all together....and then decide that I should just keep up with it. I have also considered making the blog private....but have not yet made up my mind on this yet. I seem to get so many emails, texts, etc. when I haven't blogged in a while yet when I do post no one seems to comment. When I don't get comments I don't know that people are reading! If no one is reading then there is no point in me making time to post.
Why have I not blogged lately....well it is not that I don't have enough time b/c I have time at night once Adah is asleep but I choose to spend that time with my husband. We are only on shore duty for so long until he has to go back to a boat and leave for 6 months or so at a time. During the day I spend all my time with my sweet baby girl...who is growing and changing so much so fast. I don't want to miss a moment with her...whether it is watching her sleep...cuddling her....playing with her....taking her on walks...teaching her....etc.
I'm not going to make promises on when the next time I post will be. I will try to update more often. Right now I just want to spend time with my husband and our baby girl!
How about those who read my blog and would like me to update more leave me a comment....I won't publish these comments but it will give me an idea of who and how many people actually read....also let me know if you would like to continue to read...as I am really leaning toward a private blog.
ADAH:
Adah is now 3 months old. She is getting so big and strong.
- she can support her own head when we hold her
- loves to fly in our arms like superman
- loves to laugh and has to have ALL the attention (she screams until you look at her..not crying but just a loud screeching)
- still wakes up ALOT at night
- loves tummy time and is getting so good at holding her head up
- still in size 1 diapers and 3-6mth clothes
- LOVES to stand...her legs are sooo strong
- hates to take naps...she is our little cat napper! (I blame her daddy for this one)
- She went on her first trip and airplane ride to Texas...and was AMAZING!
- can hold a rattle
- prefers to chew/suck on her hands more than anything else!!! She can soak 3+ bibs a day with her slobber!
- we have to turn the tv off when she is awake b/c she could stare at it all day!
We go this coming Tuesday for Adah's checkup and second round of shots. Josh and I are hoping that this round goes WAY better than last round! I will definitely update after the appointment to give stats on weight/height/etc!
These are all the pictures that I have access to of Adah right now. All the others are on Josh's computer. These are from our visit to Texas...they were taken by my brother Justin and his wife Lindsay! Adah loved meeting all her family in Texas! She and I miss them all like crazy! To say she got spoiled while visiting Texas is an understatement!
Adah waiting for mommy to give her a bath so that she can go to bed! This was at Uncle Justin and Aunt Lindsay's house our last night!
Watching football with Uncle Justin....Justin thinks he is Adah's favorite but its more like Adah is Justin's favorite!
Adah's first professional sporting event! Texas Rangers vs. Boston Red Sox! It was HOT!
Wide awake...trying to stay cool....thanks for the hat Gpa!
.jpg)
3 comments:
She is such a doll Amanda!! I can't believe she is already 3 months and still in size 1 diapers, keep her in that size as long as you can...explain why as you go up in diaper size the price stays the same but you get less diapers...ugh. Size 4 here, have been there for what seems like forever. Wish you were closer I have a ton of size 2 left over.
As far as going private...add me so I can follow I totally understand about not having time, only reason I post so much is b/c I am at work...watching luke online at daycare. lol. AND it is hard to keep blogging when you don't get comments b/c it does seem like you are just writingto yourself...lol. Keep us updated, on Miss Thing and your lovely family! You can't stop now :) I wish we could have gotten together while you were here, glad we didn't though, I would have hated to expose Adah to any of these nasty germs that Luke and I keep exchanging...next time for sure!!!
Thanks for the update! It's great to "hear" from you and know that you all are doing well.... Blessings to you all!
Thanks for the update! Thought we do not comment very often, we look daily for the updates..
Love ya!
Aunt Kathy
Post a Comment