This past Friday we said goodbye to our lovely first vehicle purchased as a married couple.....our dear CR-V Reeses! We loved that little car.....but it was indeed too little for us! Josh and I decided that we needed something bigger so we decided to look around and to see what would could get for the CR-V just for fun. We didn't NEED or HAVE to have a bigger car but knew it would be nice now that we have a little babe in a carseat that takes up half the back seat. We decided to go and test drive a 2010 Honda Pilot.....we LOVED it.......and Josh LOVED using his newly developed negotiating skills! We were not going to get a new car unless could get more than what we owed on the CR-V....after about 3 different times of telling them no to their supposed "best" offer they finally gave in to what we wanted for the CR-V...not to mention a lower interest rate on the loan...so we got out of there with the upper hand on those dirty car salesmen....sorry to anyone that reads this that is one...but you know it....ya'll are dirty! The guys at the dealership even asked Josh what he did for the Navy b/c he was such a good negotiator...haha they don't know my husband!
All that said we ended up with a 2010 Honda Pilot...Bali Blue Pearl....4WD....Touring Edition.
Here are a few pics...not the best...but the best I could get with a screaming baby in arms!
.jpg)
2 comments:
That is a really nice SUV.
Beautiful vehicle! I didn't realize the Pilot was that much bigger than the CRV, but I've never compared them.
I know ya'll will enjoy it!
I love ya'll so much!!
Post a Comment