Don't get use to this! Here is the picture slide show of weeks 5 and 6! Don't forget to look down and the previous post to catch the weeks before!
Enjoy! Happy Father's Day!
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Military family of five....living for the Lord....enjoying the journey
4 comments:
Two posts in one day? Is Adah giving you more "free" time...
Hmm don't say "all" huh, okay I would like a copy of each one...j/k...lol
haha...LouAnn you are funny! Not "free" time just "hands free" time...she loves her swing now! I will be sure to get you a copy of EACH one...it will take about as long as it did me to put them all on here...so about 6 weeks! hahaha!
I love all those. I think one of my favorites is the first in the 6 week set. I might want a copy of that one! And I love the song with your blog. That's what my daddy and I danced to at my wedding.
Holy toledo I get to see you soon! 24 hours from now (my time) I will be in Philly getting ready to go to San Fran! Can't wait!
Post a Comment