About Me

My photo
We are extremely blessed! J and I have been happily married for 4 years and continue to grow and learn more about each other everyday(you would think after knowing each other for over 15 years there wouldn't be anything else to learn)!! Josh is currently a submarine officer in the Navy. We just finished up our shore duty in Monterey, CA and SOAC(dept.head school) in Groton, CT and are now living in Virginia for a short while where Josh is the ENG on the Tennessee. We will be moving to Georgia with in the next year and couldn't be more excited! While Josh is busy on the submarine I am busy raising our two sweet little girls Adah and Michaela! We love being parents and watching our sweet baby girls grow, change, and learn each day! Can't forget about our first "children"...our crazy cats Izzy and Ollie! We have been blessed with the best friends and family in the world. We can't wait to see what God has in store for us in the coming years!

Blog Archive

Thursday, June 4, 2009

No time....

I didn't realize that I would have NO time for anything other than my sweet little Adah...not that I am complaining...I love every minute with her. We have taken millions of pictures....but Josh and I just don't have the time right now to post them...sorry you will just have to wait and stop asking....the more you ask isn't going to make us post...haha...Here are a few pictures to hold you over until we have time to sit down and mess with posting pictures! I promise that one day...hopefully in the not so far future I will post more pictures and get to updating a little more regular.

Seems like all we do these days is play tag team....feed...change...rock....love...shower....etc. I can't even remember the last time Josh and I actually ate a meal together...or at the same time at least.

We are beyond tired...but are absoultely loving every minute of having our precious little girl here with us. She is now 3 weeks old and has changed soooo much. She is still not good AT ALL at sleeping at night...but I guess that will come in time.

We had a great visit with my parents the first 2 weeks of Adah's life and didn't realize how much help they were until they were gone! Our next round of visitors come this weekend....Adah will get to meet her Papaw and Grammie (Josh's Dad and LouAnn)!

Until next time...no promises on when that will be!


Adah's first real bath at home....you would think we were killing her!
Josh is teaching her early...."silly daddy you can't use your hands in soccer!"
This is our favorite picture so far.....this is how she falls asleep when I hold her on the boppy! Absolutely adorable.....




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!! BEAUTIFUL!! BEAUTIFUL!!

Love to all, Aunt Kathy

Jane said...

Amanda! She is a beautiful baby! I know you are so proud! :)

rebecca said...

SOOOO sweet! We can't wait to see her!

Debbie said...

She is absolutely gorgeous!! Ya'll are doing an amazing job! Bath time will get better!! Most babies get to where they love baths. I bet she'll be there in no time!

I love ya'll so much and can't wait to see you on the 17th!!

Mom/Debbie/Granny or Grandma

Mary Pat said...

I love that picture!! I'm impressed that you guys are posting pictures as frequently as you are. I know your hands are full! Can't wait to see more pictures of your beautiful girl!

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe I am coming there to visit! There are no words for how excited I am.

The Scogin Family said...

She's just beautiful! Hang in there with the sleep issue...it will get better! :)

LouAnn said...

I want to come back! What a gorgeous family. Adah is more beautiful than the pictures show.