About Me

My photo
We are extremely blessed! J and I have been happily married for 4 years and continue to grow and learn more about each other everyday(you would think after knowing each other for over 15 years there wouldn't be anything else to learn)!! Josh is currently a submarine officer in the Navy. We just finished up our shore duty in Monterey, CA and SOAC(dept.head school) in Groton, CT and are now living in Virginia for a short while where Josh is the ENG on the Tennessee. We will be moving to Georgia with in the next year and couldn't be more excited! While Josh is busy on the submarine I am busy raising our two sweet little girls Adah and Michaela! We love being parents and watching our sweet baby girls grow, change, and learn each day! Can't forget about our first "children"...our crazy cats Izzy and Ollie! We have been blessed with the best friends and family in the world. We can't wait to see what God has in store for us in the coming years!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Just startin out.....

Josh and I wanted a way to compare and see how much our little peanut is growing each month....so we decided to take her picture with a big bear in her room. Here is her first picture at 1 week old. Friday is her 1 month birthday so stay tuned for the 1 month comparison picture!

(The adorable outfit was given to her by Ashley and Austin Tondu! Thanks guys!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda, I must say, SHE SO LOOKS LIKE YOU!! I'm sure she has some of Josh's features too, but my goodness she is looking like her Mama!! She is so beautiful, and looks teeny-tiny with that bear!! We are going to need you to include weight and such when you do these posts, lol, as if you have tons of time. Hope you have healed and are feeling much better!

Rachel said...

That's cute. I like how you have the text on the foot of the bear.
Have I mentioned how excited I am to come see you?!?

rebecca said...

Great idea! I can't wait to meet her and see you and Josh! How far is Monterey from SD?

The Sparkmans said...

Aw she is so cute. I can wait to she y'all in July. Love you she you all soon. Also check out our blog.
Love
Allie