Happy day after Easter! Hope everyone had a wonderful day yesterday! Josh and I had a fun and relaxing Easter with our good friends Amanda and Rob! We all went to church yesterday morning and then went to Amanda and Rob's for lunch/dinner. Amanda fixed a Ham...fruit and cheese tray....and a Texas Sheet cake.....and I fixed potato salad....green bean casserole and rolls. After eating the four of us took a trip over to the Aquarium for the boys to perfect their picture taking skills and to check out the new seahorse exhibit! I highly recommend ANYONE who comes to Monterey to go and visit the aquarium...it is so worth it and the new exhibit is AMAZING! Even though Josh took 100+ photos....I have non to post....sorry....maybe I will get him to load them on the computer and I will share a few.
I'll try to come up with something to post about the rest of the week....but with me not working and absolutely NOTHING going on this week....it may be a little rough.....I did however get a very exciting package of stuff from my parents today....I will try and remember to take some pictures and post those too...but as Josh says "the baby steals my brain" so we will see if I actually remember!
Have a good week!
1 comment:
TEXAS SHEET CAKE?!?!?!?! MY FAVORITE! SO AMAZING!
ps: 84 days until i get to see you! :o)
Post a Comment