After a long day of work and a good workout at water aerobics tonight I came home to a present....and not to mention my sweet husband starting dinner.....I always think it is so exciting to get a little something when you aren't expecting it.....
Of course I opened it right up.....and it was a sweet little gift from my lil bro's (lil Josh) sweet girl friend Kristen! I haven't had a chance to thank her via the phone yet...but thought it was too sweet not to post pictures of!
Kristen must really know me because I have ALWAYS loved frogs! This is a cute little bath mitt!

She must also be able to read my mind b/c everytime we go to the store I keep telling Josh that I want some pink/girly pacifier holders and he is always like "you don't NEED those right now"....Thanks to Kristen I have 2 and they are personalized for our sweet baby girl!


Thank you Kristen.....hopefully I get to talk with you tonight to thank you! If you want you can check out her beautiful senior pictures here:
The Evans
1 comment:
Those paci holders are precious! Love them! And ps - it's not the dishmon daily if you don't post EVERY DAY!!! :)
Post a Comment